Our client, a leading reinsurance company is hiring an Access Recertification Consultant on a contract basis.
The Access Recertification Consultant will manage the Access Certification process using the enterprise solution. This is a key role in managing and maintaining access recertification processes to be compliant with policy and regulatory requirement. Roles at this level are responsible for routine operational or administrative work. Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses, and report preparation.
- Governance of the recertification processes, which include User Access Recertification and Folder Access Recertification/SharePoint Access Recertification, and Service Account Recertification.
- Manage the certification campaigns using recertification tools.
- Evaluate and revise the criteria for recertification processes.
- Provide metrics for management.
- Governance of the revocation process.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and/or Provisioning.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications, systems, networking etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced operational environment as a productive and supportive team player.
- Able to balance effort between multiple assigned tasks.
- Passionate, positive, and driven attitude.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to convey technical findings in simple language.
- Proactive mindset and actions.
- Aptitude to lead complex efforts with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to collaborate across the organization.
- Capability to adapt to new and changing environments and handle multiple priorities, including to learn quickly.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Information Security, Identity Access Management, User Access Recertification, RSA Identity Governance and Life Cycle etc. would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, or Related Fields.