Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Assistant/Associate Scientist consultant on a contract basis.
This role is 100% Onsite
This position will be a part of the Process Development Downstream department in Devens, MA, which is responsible for early and late-stage process development.
• Hands-on operation of equipment needed for downstream process development, including experimental design, execution, and data interpretation.
• Hands-on lab work in a flexible, fast-paced environment is essential.
• Hands-on lab experience
• Technical writing skills
Education and Experience:
• Requires a BS degree in chemical engineering or equivalent.
• Previous experience in downstream processing is preferred.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work flexible or late hours (not to exceed 40 hrs/week, but some days may require > 8 hours due to the time required to complete experiments)