Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Assistant/Associate Scientist on a contract basis.
Devens, MA – Hybrid role
- A Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline with 1 year relevant industry experience.
- A basic understanding on cell line, upstream and downstream process development.
- Proficient in use of MS Office, Empower, Symyx, and data analysis.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Support in-process analytical testing for monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins and AAVs, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- Implement bioanalytical assays for non-platform biologics process development.
- Support assay harmonization activities within the network groups.
- Authors and reviews technical documents and protocols; follows written scientific methods and experimental protocols, documents results, authors, and reviews summary reports.
- Maintain accurate and up to date laboratory notebook and assay result trending.
- Support manufacturing site investigations as required.
- Learn and maintain analytical skills needed to support current and future assays.
- Sustain a safe and high-performance laboratory environment.