Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Assistant Process Engineer on a contract basis.
Devens, MA – 100% on-site
- Work independently to assist in investigation of process deviations, data trending, change controls and other documentation.
- Perform manual or automated process performance data extraction, reporting and analysis.
- Support in the execution of protocols including scheduling, communication, and coordination of sample delivery and data collection.
- Coordinate activities between Manufacturing Technology, Manufacturing operating groups, Supply Chain, and QA/QC to meet project timelines.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Required BS degree in science or engineering related to biopharmaceutical process technology with 1 year biopharmaceutical industry experience.
- Experience with electronic database systems and statistical analytical packages is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills. Interpersonal / facilitation skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of the organization.
- Broad knowledge of biopharmaceutical facility design and manufacturing operations is highly desirable.
- Experience with biopharmaceutical regulatory submissions and interaction with regulatory agency inspectors is desirable.