Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Associate Research Scientist, on a contract basis.
- 80% On-Site, 20% Flexible/Work from home
- Occasional work on the weekends required
- An early-career level position. Familiarity with core industry and lab practices and standards.
- Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Receives general instructions for all work, detailed instructions for new activities.
- Understands basic experimental concepts, objectives, and concepts of experimental design.
- Knowledge and application of a limited, core set of techniques.
- Completion of routine data analysis with some guidance.
- Regular communication of results to supervisor or team leader.
- Mammalian or primary cell culture laboratory experience.
- Aseptic techniques and working in a Biological Safety Cabinet.
- Experience in executing and analyzing data from multicolor flowcytometry or bioassays.
- Experience with writing technical documents for interdepartmental use.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree; Masters preferred; 3 years’ experience
- Develop unit operations for adoptive T-cell therapy manufacturing.
- Design and execute small and large-scale cell therapy process development experiments.
- Analyze data from flow cytometry, cell functionality, or chemical assays.
- Write technical documents including development reports, manufacturing batch records, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support lab functions including restocking consumables, maintaining lab equipment, and cleaning.