Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Automation Controls Engineer consultant on a contract basis.
East Syracuse, NY
- Experience with electronic database systems, statistical analytical packages, and data historians are highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills. Interpersonal / facilitation skills necessary to interface with stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge of biopharmaceutical facility design and manufacturing operations is desirable.
- Work independently to assist in investigation of process deviations, data trending, change controls and other documentation.
- Perform manual or automated process performance data extraction, reporting and analysis from various sources, such as databases, spreadsheets, and external datasets.
- Clean and preprocess data to remove inconsistencies, duplicates, and errors. Build and administer multivariate, quantitative, and statistical models (SIMCA, JMP, Bio4C ProcessPad) to enable stakeholder functions to identify trends, pattern, and gain actionable insights.
- Create clear and insightful data visualizations, such as charts, graphs, and dashboards, to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Coordinate the execution of process validation protocols, including scheduling, communication, coordination of sample delivery and data collection.
- Coordinate activities with teams across the organization, including operations, finance, and IT to meet project timelines.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
Pay Range: 47-48