Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Bilingual IT Help Desk Customer Service Representative, on a contract basis.
Tampa, FL – 50% on site
As a member of the Specialty Service Desk, you will be responsible for delivering world class IT support to employees and partners in the Field and Scientific divisions. This position is responsible for handling all aspects of inbound customer requests/incidents across multiple channels (chat, phone, email, web). This includes logging, triaging, resolving or escalating issues and timely follow up of service requests/incidents. You must be able to demonstrate your willingness to research more complex issues and bridge knowledge gaps.
- Multi-Lingual effective and fluent communication in English and Portuguese.
- Minimum High School Diploma; preferred Bachelors Degree.
- Basic understanding of ITIL Framework and IT Service Management.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex problems and work to a resolution.
- Ability to explain technical information to End Users with effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware issues, peripherals and other devices.
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks. Ability to determine the priority of a problem and act accordingly.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Outlook and hardware/iPad support.
- Prior related work experience in a technical support environment, and/or Service Desk environment preferred (including tools, processes, and methodologies, Telephony systems and ServiceNow etc.).
- Some knowledge and experience using Apple products and technologies, including iPhone and iPad devices.
- Experience with Application Support preferred.
- Highly effective Team player:
- Openly and willingly shares ideas, knowledge, and expertise.
- Communicates constructively.
- Willingness to learn new skills and be open to consider different ideas and alternatives.
- Have flexibility for working hours (any shift between 7am thru 7pm Monday-Friday)
- Expect to work on Company Holidays as needed.
- Handle incoming inquiries (calls, chats, tickets) and/or redirect inquiries, if necessary, to appropriate support groups for resolution while setting End User expectations during the initial interaction.
- Create tickets and document all activities in ticket system (ServiceNow) in line with our quality standards.
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve or escalate to the appropriate Tier 2 teams.
- Research and resolve more complex Field/Scientific application and business process issues. Identify trends where applicable.
- Provide follow-up and status update inquiries to End Users on your open ticket queue and ensure every effort is made to meet SLAs.
- Utilize Knowledgebase to address End User inquiries and create Knowledgebase draft articles to address knowledge gaps.
- Participate in application testing, upgrades and deployment, and internal Service Desk projects as needed.
- Adhere to all Service Desk processes and procedures.
- Drive quality, process improvement and innovation to optimize service delivery.