Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Bio Process Associate on a contract basis.
Devens, MA – 100% on site
Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned. Prepares process buffers and reagents. Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion. Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance, and operational variances to area management. Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner. Follows detailed SOPs and batch records. Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements. Maintains files, records and equipment. Records data, logs activities and monitors processes. Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma with 5 years process operations experience, A.A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred.
- Prior job-related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology, and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required.
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture.
- Shift work and overtime required.
Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program and successfully complete all modules including Biologics orientation training, general knowledge training and job function training and successfully complete training module evaluations at 1, 3, 6 and 12 month milestones.