Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Budget Coordinator on a contract basis.
Princeton Pike, NJ
- Budget Coordinator serving as budget point of contact to the Medical Communication Execution Leads (MCELs). Responsible for transactional-level financial management of the Scientific Communications & Engagement teams budget for WW, US and Markets.
- Two years professional work experience; college degree preferred.
- 1 year experience Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry experience.
- Analytical or financial background preferred.
- Experience managing work to meet important deadlines; Ability to manage tasks, projects, and timelines.
- Extremely detailed-oriented and excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, collaboration tools).
- Experience with electronic routing and accounts payable.
- Experience with SAP and Ariba, Icertis, RPM; proven ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
- Understand Company budget/projections process per therapeutic area and how the book of work (BOW) will be delivered within budget.
- Pull projections from financial methods and enter information into Company financial system to support quarterly projections and assist in analyzing committed projected spend.
- Interface with Finance team to resolve invoicing issues and troubleshoot various finance related situations, as needed.
- Reconcile and close out Service Orders within required timelines.
- Generate and publish monthly/quarterly financial status reports for distribution to WW, US and Market publications and content leadership, Finance, Medical Project Managers, and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the MCELs to reconcile budget discrepancies.
- Additional ad hoc and administrative support as requested by the MCELs to support overarching therapeutic areas BOW.