Our client, a leading international law firm is hiring a Business Development Analyst.
Work Location: New York, NY (in office 3 days a week- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
Seeking a Business Development Analyst to work with the Restructuring practice group. The Business Development Analyst will work with the Global Business Development Manager to support the Restructuring practice across a broad spectrum of business and client development activities. You will be part of a dynamic team and work with colleagues from other offices around the world.
- Assist with the preparation of compelling pitches and RFP responses.
- Conduct research and analysis on existing and prospective clients to spot opportunities for new business.
- Liaise with the Events Team to plan and execute client events, including seminars and webinars, and assist with external sponsorships.
- Assist with the development and execution of business development plans that include identifying new business opportunities, targets, and facilitating cross-selling.
- Work with the practice group on their target list, action items and tracking progress. Including tracking progress within our CRM system.
- Prepare company reports and profiles, including background information, advisory relationships and market intelligence utilizing internal and external data sources.
- Prepare agendas/materials for practice group meetings and document and communicate action items from the meetings.
- Work closely with the PR and Marketing Communications Team on profile-raising initiatives, including digital communications and website content.
- Draft legal directory submissions.
- Maintain business development records in the firm’s Marketing and Business Development technology systems – including CRM data, pitch content and matter tracking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Liberal Arts or related field desired.
- At least two years of Business Development experience at an international law firm or professional services organization.
- General knowledge of business and financial markets.
- Shows initiative and brings new ideas.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong computer skills with various Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), CRM (MS Dynamics), Foundation and research tools.
- The individual must be able to adapt to change and balance competing demands.
- Expected to monitor emails outside of normal business hours and be available as needed.
*The base salary for this position is $70,000 to $80,000. Actual pay is determined based on a number of job-related factors, including skills, education, training, credentials, experience, scope and complexity of role responsibilities, geographic location and performance.