Our client, a leading law firm is hiring a Business Development Manager.
Work Location: New York, NY (hybrid- will be required to be in the office a minimum of three days each week: where designated in office days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. The Firm’s WFH policy can be subject to change at any point in time)
- The Business Development Manager to work with our Private Funds, Real Estate and Tax practice groups.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years business development experience at peer firms.
- Current business development experience within the Private Funds practice group is required.
- Previous practice group experience in Real Estate, Tax and/or client teams is highly desirable but not required.
- Candidates should be comfortable being a “working manager,” meaning the manager will be responsible for starting and completing pitches, submissions, etc., and training junior employees.
- This role will be responsible for managing one employee who is at the assistant level.
Salary: $130-165/year W2