Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Business Systems Analyst consultant on a contract basis.
Job Title: Quality – Business Systems Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA. ** Hybrid OR 100% Onsite**
– SAP analyst with some IT Background
– Experience Training internal and external end users
– Writing test scripts as well as SOP and work instructions
– System implementation experience
– Cell therapy / Biotech exp. preferred
The SAP S4/Hana Business Delivery Lead Systems Analyst is a service oriented, positive, forward thinking team member, who is responsible for implementing and supporting SAP solutions to meet business-related requirements. The SAP S4/Hana Business Systems Analyst collaborates with the business process teams to understand current/future business processes and requirements to ensure technology investments support and enhance strategic objectives. This role requires the candidate to act as a liaison between a third party support team and end users to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction of deliverables, while writing and maintaining detailed system documentation, including user and functional requirement specifications, test scripts, SOPs, and work instructions. The System Analyst must have testing experience in the manufacturing sector with extensive SAP S4/Hana knowledge in procurement, manufacturing, warehouse, and/or quality.
• Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business management in their use of SAP S4/Hana.
• Work with department leadership to create an open dialog to determine issues and derive enhancement priorities.
• Continually scout for business process improvements and support the business in attaining the highest levels of productivity.
• Prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
• Translate business requirements into business based solutions and ensure an ultimately working solution in SAP S4/Hana or third party applications.
• Troubleshoot SAP S4/Hana business process in the SCM, MM, IM, eWM, QM and MDG modules as well as interfaces, providing resolution and improvements as required.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
• Train users
• Implement SAP S4/Hana system solutions utilizing the system development lifecycle and project management methodologies.
• Utilize change management methodology and ensure the appropriate documentation is complete to implement system changes.
• Partner with vendors and third party support teams to resolve system issues, develop enhancements and project tasks.
• Troubleshooting Functional and technical SAP S4/Hana issues
• Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
• Develop and maintain test scripts.
• Facilitate and execute end user acceptance testing following support team processes
• Assist with development, implementation, and management of policies, processes and standards within the technical environment.
• Assist with creating training documentation.
• Be responsive in a fast-paced adapting environment that requires maximum system performance, minimum down time, and a high degree of customer satisfaction and confidence.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong skills in: SAP S4/Hana EBS, customer service, communications skills, facilitation, leadership, analytics, and data modeling.
• Must have strong analytical skills and must have attention to detail.
• Demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a positive team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
• Have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing manufacturing environment.
• The ability to quickly learn new system solutions.
• A Bachelors Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work experience is required.
• Have manufacturing environment experience.
• Experience in leading systems implementation utilizing SDLC and Project Management methodologies.
• Able to assist in supporting in SAP S4/Hana and non- SAP S4/Hana system.
• Prior experience in regulated industry; FDA preferred.
• SAP S4/Hana experience
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Pay Range: $90-95