Our client, a leading reinsurance company is hiring a Business Systems Analyst on a contract basis.
Warren, NJ (Hybrid Working Model)
- Requirements gathering from the business users and developing user stories/functional specifications for projects, enhancements and bugs/issues.
- Work directly with various levels of business users to document requirements, review specifications, obtain approval, support UAT and post Production role out.
- Learn new databases and systems to produce specifications needed to create analytical reporting requirements
- Support quality assurance and user acceptance testing; Issue resolution/escalation including prioritization and tracking.
- Working with developers/testers to assure specifications are understood and followed.
- Must have a proven track record of customer engagement – driving discussions, facilitation/interactions with customer
- Strong knowledge in P&C Insurance Business and products with ideally with experience in Policy administration, Claims, Underwriting, Rating across multiple channels
- Excellent interpersonal, documentation, and communication skills
- Problem solving and priority management skill
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong SQL skills to query SQL databases to perform data analysis
- Excel experience mandatory
- Strong Understanding of XML and JSON language
- Experience in integration experience particularly around web API development
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Experience in Atlassian JIRA
- Experience in IBM WebSphere Service Bus (ESB)
- Experience with SOX
- Prior experience building applications to handle large loss sensitive accounts