Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a Cash Application Specialist consultant on a contract basis.
• Assume ownership and respond to customer (internal/external) billing correspondence, and inquiries in a customer-centric, efficient, accurate and professional manner to achieve an optimal outcome.
• Coordination across multiple business partners to provide end to end servicing, ensuring the complete resolution of customer inquiries.
• Effectively navigate multiple systems (proprietary systems) and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquires
• Work effectively in a team environment using professional interpersonal and communication skills
• Promptly monitor mailboxes and provide front-line support for inquiries and escalations
• Quality Control cash application and effectively report findings to management
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite products (including Excel, Outlook, Word)
o Excel-Data Entry-it would be nice to have someone who can do Vlook-ups
o Outlook-Responding to incoming emails, will be constructing email texts
• The ability to recognize when a problem needs to be solutioned and using the necessary resources to solve issues
• Relevant work experience and or Associates Degree preferred
• Prior customer service in back-office processing environment and/or quality control experience