Our client, a leading healthcare provider, is hiring a Clinical Analyst on a contract basis.
Work Location: New Hyde Park, NY
- Conduct analysis of requirements and working with end users to interpret them into a technical desig
- Helps to explore data and suggests options for reporting and visualization desig
- Create associated documents for builds/modifications
- Ability to test and validate report result
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Reporting and/or Project Manage
- Create/modifying SQL Queries to accommodate user requirement
- All responsibilities/task need to meet the current Data Management development standards
- Experience working with health data from EMR and other similar databases (with guidance from clinical analyst) and integrate with summary reports (CSVs) from external data sources
- Visualize data in PowerBI, Tableau or other similar tool
- 3+ years SQL development in a large organization environment
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to interact with various teams in a matrix environment.
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
- Experience in Clinical BI applications strongly preferred
- Knowledge of statistics a plus
- Advanced clinical license (ACP, PA, MD) or 2-5 years clinical practice
Pay Rate Range: $65-75/hr W2