Our client, a leading healthcare/hospital system, is hiring a Clinical Informatics Specialist with a clinical degree.
Work Location: Hybrid – Long Island area
W2 only – no third parties, C2C, or sponsorships available.
- The Clinical Analyst collaborates with infrastructure team members and business units to provide system/workflow analysis and change management, support design, modification, and implementation of assigned applications.
- Requires knowledge of data analysis principles and skills which help to provide insight into strategies for project enhancements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Explore and summarize health system data to provide insight for strategic decisions.
- Implement applications, tools, and processes that assist clinicians with the management of data in patient care and the provision of health care.
- Liaise with service lines and technical teams to translate complex business and technology specifications into relatable concepts to expedite communications and project execution.
- Recommends innovative ideas, processes, and/or procedures for enhancements, additions, and modifications to improve existing systems.
- Assists in the creation of product roadmaps.
- Work with other members of the team to implement solutions to meet business operation needs.
- · Participates in support activities that may include issue tracking, issue resolution, documentation, capacity planning, and functional testing and quality assurance.
- Prepares standard operating procedure documentation related to the assigned application for the purposes of operational support and cross-training.
- Clinical background
- Data Analysis skills – SQL,
- Data Visualization skills – Tableau, PowerBI, or similar
- Ability to extract , clean, and present data.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Population health care knowledge
- Allscripts TouchWork
Pay Rate: $45 – $65/hr.