Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Clinical Programmer, on a contract basis.
Princeton, NJ – 50% on site
- BS computer science, programming, data management, scientific or analytic discipline
- 3 years’ experience in a reporting/analytic capacity within the Pharmaceutical Industry focused in the clinical trial space.
- Experience with varied reporting and analytic tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, elluminate, Qlik, JReview, SAS, SQL, R and/or Python.
- Emphasis in Biostatistics a plus.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and clinical trial data.
- Able to communicate technical information in a non-technical fashion.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience interacting with Informatics on large scale projects.
- Can interpret and translate a business data review need into a tangible report/visualization.
- Interface/liaise with end users.
- Leverage technical expertise to define feasible solutions and understand limitations.
- Will contribute to discussions to define new opportunities for data review tools.
- Can translate requirements/specifications to programmers.
- May provide support and training to the user community regarding the use and implementation of new reports/visualizations, including the development of any applicable training material.
- Manage the report development lifecycle from inception through production delivery and post-production change.
- Contribute to the development of reporting prototypes for new solutions as applicable.