Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Content Management Specialist consultant on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ
Position: System Specialist, Content Management (EG 80)
Location: Princeton Pike, NJ
The strategy of the Content Management team is to create and evolve a global end-to-end content management capability and expertise to support the organizations business needs while driving efficiencies and effectiveness, defining operating models to support execution, drive and define processes and procedures, and manage day-to-day operations of the capabilities.
Content Management Capabilities
• Assist with the implementation of the US & Non-US Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) review and approval process within the Veeva global enterprise review and approval system.
• Support the daily operations of the enterprise MLR process and administrative management.
• Support the team with the development of training resources.
• Manage and maintain MLR system administration and user access support for all markets including internal and external users.
• Provide Level 1 support to internal and external system Users.
• Responsible for Level 1 client support providing all enterprise system Users with business guidance and recommendations regarding the MLR workflow process.
• Able to identify and escalate technical issues to management team and Level 2 technical support when needed
• Ability to provide User facing online/remote support training for US and Non-US markets.
• Provide daily system operations support including, but not limited to, managing User access and permissions, onboarding, and maintenance of User access records for auditing purposes.
• Responsible for executing User Acceptance Testing in support of system releases.
• Ensure all user access requests are completed accurately on a daily basis.
Qualifications & Experience
• 4-year Bachelors degree
• 2 years proven experience supporting MLR workflow processes and administration including Veeva PromoMats is preferred.
• Familiar with creating system support training materials for a diverse audience.
• 2 years experience in pharmaceutical or regulated industry.
• Ability to understand detailed complex processes and requirements in order to provide training and support to users.
• Ability to know when to raise issues to management in a professional manner for guidance and resolution.
• Demonstrates interpersonal and client support skills, including face-to-face and remote interactions.
• Ability to work harmoniously as part of a team with diverse responsibilities while building relationships and alignment across matrix teams.
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment utilizing excellent planning, prioritization, management, and organizational skills
• Excellent communicate skills able to provide clear, concise, written, and verbal guidance and written instructions, particularly for detailed system training and complex system information.
• Experience with (but not limited to): Microsoft Office and MAC products; Adobe Acrobat and E-Learning software; SharePoint sites and Veeva PromoMats