Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Cryogenics Process Operator on a contract basis.
Devens, MA – 100% onsite
- This position responsibility consists of performing operational and warehousing activities in the site Cryogenic facility. Activities include the freeze -thaw processing steps and packaging- shipping of bulk drug substances in accordance with the defined process parameters and the business requirements of the selected site.
- Scope of position requires some, but limited activities, in walk-in refrigerators and freezers (personnel protection provided). Upon completion of training, person will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, and a working knowledge of the facility and equipment.
- An operator is expected to provide process movements, troubleshooting, and maintenance support activities during normal business hours.
- This position rotates between first and second shifts, as well as the occasional need to be called in during off hours.
- Operators Perform inventory control (SAP) transactions as required for material movement updates, ordering supplies through both manual and electronic systems and routine cleaning operations.
- Operators are required to initiate ongoing communications using appropriate communication channels to organize information with clarity.
- Associates degree is preferred with 2 years of pertinent experience.
- A background in automated business and process control systems is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process operations as well as material handling and warehousing is required along with a demonstrated ability to operate and troubleshoot mechanical equipment.
- Ability to operate and maintain material handling equipment and other site vehicles is required.
- A valid drivers license, clean driving record and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Excellent understanding of relevant cGMP issues such as batch record recording review, procedure writing and revisions, housekeeping, and environmental control is required.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Experience with MS Excel and Share Point preferred.
- Potential handling of Dry Ice–PPE is provided.