Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a Customer Service Billing Representative consultant on a contract basis.
The Customer Service Billing Representative will be handling and responding to direct bill customer calls (external and internal) in support of customer questions. This will entail research in order to answer questions either verbally, via email or sending documentation in response. This role includes phone and non-phone work. The non-phone work includes but not limited to reviewing commission discrepancies, un-cashed checks, returned mail or legal collections.
Ability to work any shift between the hours of 8:30am and 8:00 PM EST, M-F (regular hours would be 8:30am to 5pm EST). All training will be in office 40 hours until candidate demonstrates readiness.
After candidate is trained and ready they will have three in office 8:30-5:00pm workdays and two 11:00am-8:00pm. During this shift the candidate will be in office from 11-5 then they clock out drive home and log back on at 6:00.
This role includes taking payments over the phone and following the Personal Card Industry Requirements (PCI). Which is done on site. This is a secure area in which the candidates are not permitted to any personal items while working at their desks.
client is the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, client provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
• Work on assigned projects including complete write offs, contact producers to encourage neg. commission payments analyze basic Excel reports. This appears to be more than an entry level position request
• Assume ownership and timeliness in handling Commercial Direct BILLING customer (internal and external) inquiries in an accurate and professional manner.
• Analyze and research information, to make appropriate decisions and solve problems.
• Provide Customer Service support (to internal and external clients)
• Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office systems. -Excel -accurate and experienced data entry skills, Outlook-responding to emails and being able to attach documents as needed
• Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries (proprietary billing systems which manager will teach)
• Maintain established levels of productivity (calls are recorded and checked for accuracy of information and feedback to customer) and quality standards within a fast-paced environment. Process assigned work within the established timeframes
• Strong customer service skills including oral and written communication.
• Goal oriented
• Degreed preferred or Property and Casualty Insurance experience or Corporate Business experience
• 3 years Customer Service experience that required problem solving, inbound and outbound calls
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities within strict time constraints.