Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Data Protection/ Cyber Security Engineer on a contract basis.
Work Location: Alpharetta, GA (hybrid- 3 days a week onsite)
They are a team performing application support and development of products responsible for Data Loss Prevention and Certificate Lifecycle Management. You will work with a group of friendly and dedicated people who work to support and improve their platform, themselves, and each other.
This position is to support Data Protection solutions for the Business.
This security engineering role will need to have a strong experience in the following:
- Support and enhancement of Data Loss Prevention(DLP) technology.
- Certificate/key Lifecycle Management.
- Linux administration.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
What will you be doing?
We provide first line support in operational issues, problem management and business controls requests. We are responsible for the availability, maintenance and development of the Data Loss Protection Platform and our Certificate Management System. We are looking for an individual with strong security engineering experience.
What the client is looking for:
- Application Support experience on a Linux platform, with system administration
- Familiarity with command prompt, including bash or sh or csh.
- Knowledge of incident and problem and change management
- Ability to communicate and document processes and tasks
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention(DLP) platforms and Certificate Lifecycle Management.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- A keen understanding of process and managing controls
- High level language understanding: Python, Powershell to support automation tasks.
- Good customer service and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with basic database querying: showing a basic understanding of reading or writing SQL.
- Has experience in Cybersecurity Application support.
- Windows Admin level knowledge.
- Bachelor degree and 3-5 years of work experience in a system administration or cybersecurity engineering role.