Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ/Hybrid
As the Manager, Omni-channel Experience, Strategy and Planning, you will be responsible for the support of the strategic approach, execution details, and measurement of omni-channel marketing and media plans for a client Oncology brand. You will serve as a dedicated omnichannel point-of-contact for this Oncology brand reporting into the Associate Director, Omnichannel Experience Strategy and Planning. This role requires extensive internal matrix collaboration (Production, Brand, Omni-Channel Capabilities, Business Insights & Analytics) and management of external partners such as digital and media agencies. Candidates for this position should have experience in DTC digital marketing within the Rx pharmaceutical category. Launch and category experience is a plus. This role is part of the Omnichannel Planning & Production team, which sits within the broader Worldwide Customer Capabilities group.
Purpose/Objective of the Job
• Support seamless interaction between all stakeholders to develop channel-agnostic engagement and content strategy plans followed by more specific digital channel strategy to meet business and customer needs.
• Support the delivery of channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
• Supports cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs – driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
• Leverage standards and best practices to drive customer engagement for the business. Examples include and are not limited to CTV, OLV, Display, CRM, websites, eMail, Social Media, and Search Engine Marketing.
• Support the execution of the engagement plan for the Brand
• Contribute DTC engagement recommendations based upon customer insights and brand strategy
• Collaborate on drafting and delivering creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team
• Support and lead internal MLR review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of digital programs (e.g., CRM, third-party partner programs, DTC media, websites, mobile, eMail, social media, SEO/SEM, etc.)
• Partner with the digital agencies media partners and client Production team to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables
• Lead pull through digital tactics and media programs that drive business impact
• Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans, and ongoing reporting/optimization of digital programs based on insights and analytics
• Drive innovation by partnering with Brands, external partners and capability leads to develop innovative new digital tactics
• Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
• Provide support and coverage to team on several areas of business
• Demonstrate ability to track and manage annual digital program and media budgets
• Hybrid work opportunity. Ability to work in the office two to three days a week is preferred.
• Business travel is TBD
(Disclaimer: The responsibilities listed above are only a summary and other responsibilities will be requirements as assigned)
• Bachelors degree with minimum 1-3 years industry, (pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience.
• Experience in pharmaceutical digital marketing is required
• Experience leading digital engagement, channel and analytics activities
• Proven ability in managing digital agencies, partners, and cross-functional support teams
• Competence in developing, evaluating, and activating DTC media plans
• Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal MLR review processes
• Product launch and/or Oncology experience a plus
• Prior Digital or Media Marketing Agency experience is a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Veeva PromoMats, AdobeAnalytics, WorkFront, Veeva CRM