Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ – 100% On site
Supports dedicated digital point obmf contact for brand, their digital agencies and leads cross-functional matrix teams to enable seamless execution of business strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- This role is with In Line Team–so experience with Launch is preferred.
- Pharma experience preferred.
- Candidate should be eager to learn and a self-starter.
- Basic Experience with MS Suite–particularly Excel.
- Support the WEPCC in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and /or templates.
- Delivers channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
- Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team.
- Facilitates cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs – driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
- Manage and monitor critical steps in the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process and the Standards Co.
- Champion submission of digital material through the LMR review process.
- Work with internal matrix teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain full scale project plans and timelines.
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Partner closely with Production to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives.
- Collaborate with other Engagement/Planning teams to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise.
- Flex coverage across WEPCC on as-needed basis.