Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Digital Productivity Senior Creator on a long-term contract basis.
Tampa, FL or St. Louis, MO
- This role resides in the Digital Productivity group. This group is responsible for enabling projects that increase efficiency and effectiveness, and for executing projects that increase efficiency and effectiveness. The Productivity team provides support for all teams working to increase efficiency and effectiveness. This role is a blend of full-stack development and business analyst roles, with overlap of some skills across both areas.
- Configure/develop solutions in digital tools, with a strong focus in Tableau. Other digital tools might include Smartsheet, other Data Visualization Tools (e.g. Qlik), Data Transformation Tools (e.g. KNIME), Robotic Process Automation tools, and others.
- Partnering with process owners to identify and define requirements and deliver solutions that exceed UX expectations.
- Managing documentation of solutions created, including, but not limited to, risk assessments, requirements documents, and project plans.
- Managing the deployment of solutions.
- Enhancing the organizations knowledge of digital through training and marketing efforts.
- Identify issues with solutions and coordinate for support.
- Experience and proficient in configuring solutions in Appian
- Project Management skills
- English proficiency
- Experience leading transformation efforts
- Highly-proficient with MS PowerPoint, Excel and a data visualization tool
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to present and build alignment for a course of action
- Well-developed logical structuring approach to solving problems, framing ideas, or developing plans
- Previous experience in meeting tight deadlines while producing quality work
- Experience managing risk and implementing controls
- History of high-performance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field: Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Management, Math, Business, etc. Advanced degree preferred
- If not a Computer Science or Data related degree, at least 2 formal courses in Computer Science and some coding experience (VBA Macros, Python, etc.)