Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a DLP Cyber Security Unix Support on a long term contract basis.
Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid Working Model)
The client is a team performing application support and development of a Data Leakage Prevention Security product in an Enterprise Level Company.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a security application and gain valuable experience in an established and mature Enterprise Level Governance Risk and Controls (GRC) framework.
You will work with a group of friendly and dedicated people who work to support and improve their platform, themselves, and each other.
What will you be doing?
We provide first line support in operational issues, problem management and business controls requests. This does include participating in an on-call rota. We are responsible for availability of the service and its maintenance and development, managing deployments, development, configuration and patching and upgrades. We are looking for an individual with strong sys admin and/or operational or application support experience to join our continuously improving team of developers and operators supporting our Data Leakage controls product.
What were looking for:
– Application Support experience on a unix platform OR Unix System administration experience who is looking to move into Application Support.
– Familiarity with command prompt, including bash or sh or csh.
– Knowledge of incident and problem and change management
– Ability to communicate and document processes and tasks
– Support a on call rota (Approx 1 in 10)
– A keen understanding of process and managing controls
– High level language understanding: python, powershell. Ability and willingness to pick up
– Good customer service and relationship management skills.
– Familiarity with basic database querying: showing a basic understanding of reading or writing SQL.
– Familiar with upstream and downstream teams and infrastructure (e.g. networking teams, infrastructure teams, database teams).
– Has experience in Application support
– Windows Admin level knowledge.
– Experience supporting a security product
Pay Range: $48.5 – $63.5/hour