Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is hiring an Emerson Syncade Recipe Developer, on a contract basis.
- The Emerson Syncade Recipe Developer role will deliver electronic batch record configuration and validation in the Emerson Syncade Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 years in computer or science-based field
- Direct experience in Emerson Syncade MES System. Experience in another MES system will be considered.
- Experience with writing and executing validation protocols.
- Technical writing competency and GMP procedure writing.
- Experience with SQL and XML coding in an MES construct.
- Experience with cell therapy or other biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Flexibility to work within manufacturing schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with teams in different functions and organizations.
- Develop, validate, and deploy new and revised recipes in the Emerson Syncade MES system
- Perform system configuration tasks and testing with supervision.
- Participate in validation activities including the development and execution of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and testing.
- Perform dry runs and verification testing.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to assess and communicate planning, development, and testing solutions for recipe creation and modification.
- Perform support of floor operations on a rotational basis.
- Deliver updates to system lifecycle documents such as User Requirements Specifications, Configuration Specifications, Function Specification, Design Specifications, and Test Cases.
- Work with local and network IT to develop and deliver holistic solutions in the MES system.
- Participate in cross-functional teams including Manufacturing, IT, and Quality.
- Lead design reviews with internal customers.
- Perform peer reviews of configuration and protocols.
- Complete documentation of development and validation activities.