Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring an eSolutions Developer on a long-term contract basis.
- Are you passionate about delivering new and exciting solutions to support the Fixed Income Rates and Credit trading desks? Are you motivated to deliver real business value whilst ensuring existing functionality remains intact? We’re looking for someone like that to: Develop solutions to key business challenges using the ION tools at our disposal. Elicit key information from business stakeholders, transforming these into concise IT requirements. Manage UAT and demonstration sessions with key stakeholders. Collaborate with other global IT teams. Assist production operations team in rollout and production support.
- You’ll be working in the Global Fixed Income Rates And Credit Markets Technology Team. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, delivery focused but friendly team, present in 8 cities in 6 countries covering US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our job is to create and deliver innovative solutions for business problems whilst maintaining a complex and multifaceted platform.
- Pay Rate is $150.00 – $155.00 per hour.
- ION core platform, AQ, NegLib etc. knowledge to an SME Level (minimum 5 years).
- ION MMI knowledge to an SME Level (minimum 5 years).
- Solid understanding of bond pricing using PXE.
- Solid understanding of Rates and Credit bonds and derivatives.
- Detailed understanding of the nuances of trading venues such as Bloomberg, TradeWeb
- Solid Unix, SQL.
- Experience of working in agile teams.
The following are highly desirable but not a strict prerequisite:
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration.
- Experience of Python, Perl and other scripting languages.
- Experience of maintaining and enhancing existing Java integrations with the ION Platform.
Experience of integration of ION with Kafka.