Job Title: Remote EV5 Payroll Manager
Job Location: Remote
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Remote EV5 Payroll Manager to join our team. This is a remote position, offering the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while contributing to the success of our organization.
Position Overview: As a Remote EV5 Payroll Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payroll for our organization. This position involves working with EV5, a leading payroll software system, to manage all aspects of payroll operations. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and contribute to the overall success of our HR and Finance departments.
- EV5 Payroll Processing: Utilize EV5 software to process payroll for employees accurately and efficiently, including but not limited to salary, hourly, and contract workers.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll laws and regulations. Stay up-to-date with changes in payroll legislation and implement necessary updates.
- Data Accuracy: Maintain the integrity and accuracy of payroll data, including employee records, benefits, deductions, and tax information.
- Payroll Reconciliation: Perform regular payroll reconciliations and audits to identify and rectify discrepancies.
- Employee Support: Assist employees with payroll-related inquiries, resolve issues, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Reporting: Generate and analyze payroll reports to support finance and HR decision-making processes.
- Process Improvement: Continuously evaluate and improve payroll processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with HR, Finance, and Accounting teams to ensure seamless payroll operations.
- Year-End Processes: Manage year-end payroll processes, including W-2 generation and reporting.
- Vendor Management: Liaise with external payroll vendors and service providers as needed.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate payroll documentation and records for auditing purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field (preferred).
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) designation is a plus.
- Extensive experience in payroll management, including using EV5 or similar payroll software.
- Strong understanding of federal, state, and local payroll laws and regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.