Our client is seeking several associates for a project focused on moving boxes of files to a new location.
This job is on-site 5 days per week in O’Fallon, MO.
This will be a contract position expected to last 8 to 10 weeks long.
- Responsible for removing collateral files from shelving units to wheeled carts in bulk and/or unloading collateral files from carts and putting up on shelves.
- Role will require standing, stooping, bending, reaching, lifting, twisting and climbing 3-step stools for the entire 8-hour shift.
- May perform other responsibilities, including filing documents to files, interfiling files to shelves, etc.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30-pound boxes and push/pull/maneuver wooden carts loaded with collateral files.
- Warehouse experience is a plus.
- Must have basic computer/data entry knowledge in order to track production, time etc.