Our client, a leading utilities company, is hiring a QA Associate Specialist – Document Control on a contract basis.
New York, NY
- The Digital Factory Tech Lead will lead back and front-end development. Leads the team through technical design translating UI/UX elements, architecture implementation, and finally launch. Strong communication skills are a must given daily interfaces with key stakeholders, Scrum Master, and dev team. The Tech Lead contributes across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to native apps and demonstrates leadership in product quality, technical excellence and engineering practices.
- High School Diploma/GED and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Specialization in Computer Science or an Engineering Degree is a plus. 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s Degree Specialization in Computer Science or an Engineering Degree is a plus.
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business value through tech.
- Expert experience developing modern object-oriented APIs (e.g., REST, GraphQL, ProtoBuf) preferably using languages and frameworks like .NET/C#, Spring Boot, or NodeJS.
- Strong experience with best practices of application-based security best practices (e.g., JWT, OAuth, SAML, token-based authentication).
- Ability to lead a team, coach and mentor developers on the team to drive delivery.
- Deep expertise and experience with engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications and security.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile process.
- Strong understanding of development best practices, agile ways of working, and architectural patterns.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders in non-tech language.
- Deep understanding of web technology from entering a URL in a browser to what happens next.
- Ability to define decision making process for choosing a technology stack.
- Excellent communication skills with strong ability to influence senior executives on technology decisions through different influencing tactics.
- Track record of having successfully delivered multiple consumer quality products end-to-end from inception to delivery.
- Work closely with Head of Technology on delivery and engineering best practices.
- Ability to problem solve day to day technical impediments with developers.
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage expectations and conflicts effectively and not get overwhelmed by pressures on team.
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions.
- Leads and coordinates with the Digital team members.
- Oversees the design and implementation and overall architecture of the application.
- Works with the Digital team to implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the application.
- Identifies business requirements and creates a plan of action with team.
- Oversees the development of reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Works with the Digital team and business users to optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implements security and data protection.
- Coordinates with the Product Designers to translate UI/UX elements from designer to visual elements.
- Leads integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the application.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
Pay Range: $80-$85/hr