Our client, a leading financial services company, is hiring an IT Asset Management Program Manager on a contract basis.
Work Location: New York, NY (hybrid- 3 days a week onsite)
The Senior Program Manager for Global IT Asset Management (ITAM) is a critical role at the company. This role requires a seasoned professional with a deep expertise in ITAM, a thorough understanding of the financial industry’s unique challenges, and a proven track record of successfully managing large-scale ITAM initiatives on a global scale. The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all active ITAM initiatives across the organization’s global technology landscape, ensuring compliance, efficiency, and cost optimization.
- Program Leadership:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive global IT Asset Management strategy aligned with the institution’s strategic goals and regulatory requirements.
- Provide strategic guidance and thought leadership on ITAM practices to senior executives and stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor a team of ITAM professionals across different regions, fostering a culture of collaboration and excellence.
- Global Coordination:
- Establish strong partnerships with regional IT teams to ensure consistent implementation of ITAM policies, processes, and best practices.
- Drive alignment between global ITAM initiatives and local regulatory requirements and operational needs.
- Regulatory Compliance:
- Stay updated on global regulatory requirements related to IT asset management within the financial industry.
- Ensure that all ITAM practices and processes adhere to relevant compliance standards, providing documentation and reporting as necessary.
- Performance Metrics and Reporting:
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of global ITAM initiatives.
- Generate regular reports for senior leadership, offering insights into IT asset performance, compliance status, and cost savings.
- Ensure operational maturity and efficiency
- Remove obstacles and impediments that hinder team progress, escalating issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Monitor team performance and ensure that established key performance indicators (KPIs) are met or exceeded.
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities for process enhancements and guiding the team in implementing changes.
- Provide regular status updates to senior management and stakeholders, highlighting progress, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in IT asset management within global and complex financial institutions.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of international regulatory frameworks influencing IT asset management in the financial sector.
- Ability to foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the team.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, including technical and non-technical individuals.
- Familiarity with IT Asset Management concepts
- Proven experience in heavily regulated environments, preferably in the financial industry
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive informed decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong understanding of Agile principles, frameworks, and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) with focus on Work Breakdown Structure and Value Driver definition
- Proficiency in MS-Office productivity applications
- Proficiency in Jira
- PMP (preferred)
- CITAM (nice to have)
- CSAM (nice to have)
- CHAMP (nice to have)
- CAMSE (nice to have)
- CITAD (nice to have)
Pay Rate Range: $74- $89/hr