Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring an IT Project Manager – Network & IoT on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- Seeking an IT project manager with network infrastructure experience to focus on the deployment of network switches to support a new IoT rollout. The network Project Manager will be responsible for leading the installation of new Cisco switches and other associated network equipment at each office throughout North America. The candidate will be responsible for working with network engineers and operations teams to understand technical requirements and scope. Candidate will lead the implementation and installation of hardware. Also, lead the weekend cutover events and coordinate test and turn up of infrastructure. This is not a PMO role. This is a technical delivery role. The candidate will be leading the project, not reporting on the project. The candidate will work Friday evenings after business hours and some Saturday mornings.
Pay Range: $81-$66 per hour.
- 10-12+ years of technology project management experience.
- Experience with IoT installations and rollouts.
- Experience with Cisco hardware and understands how to partner with vendors for installation.
- Experience with project lifecycle of network integrations, infrastructure build, data center builds.
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and track deliverables related to the request.
- Manage delivery across internal teams and third-party contractors/ consultants.
- Gather technology requirements and partner with engineering and operations for high level design.
- Coordinate deployment resources including Smart Hands.
- Manage Hardware deliveries, with vendors, including staging.
- Create and Manage the Technology Change Management tickets.
- Develop, track and coordinate circuit installations and scheduled.
- Provide weekly status reports both internally and externally, as required.
- Schedule UAT testers and BAU signoffs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, and Project.
- Strong Excel, SharePoint, MS project, ServiceNow Skills.
- Must have knowledge of Cisco and Arista hardware.
- Must have experience within financial services / consulting.
- Circuit implementation / testing / turn-up.
- Office / Campus builds.
- A confident and articulate self-starter.
- A team player with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment while juggling multiple tasks.
- Has excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate time management, ability to prioritize tasks and to meet deadlines across multiple projects.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels and influence others.
- Display strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of leading projects at times of change.
- Experience with working Friday evenings and some Saturday mornings.
Bachelor’s Degree is desired