Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator Specialist on a contract basis.
- This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all training requests and successful maintenance of the Training System for GMP impacted areas. This position works with Department Managers to maintain current and accurate training curriculum(s) and assignments for GMP employees. This position will provide technical support to the business as required for use of the Learning Management System.
- The specialist assists in determining training solutions that adhere to the Site Training program. Must have the ability to communicate information across all employee levels. This position reports to the Director, GMP Compliance and Quality Systems.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3 years of relevant systems experience in a regulated industry required, preferably in Life Sciences.
- Learning Management System (LMS) background preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Must have basic GMP and Quality knowledge.
- Intermediate skills to navigate a document management system (DMS) and Learning Management System (LMS), preferably SuccessFactors.
- Must be able to properly communicate e-mails and routine business matters with management with high level of accuracy.
- Must demonstrate basic writing skills and be able to follow technical reports.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused and possess learning agility.
- Excellent organizational and written skills.
- Ability to work independently, have a high degree of accountability and accuracy of work.
- Intermediate skills in design, development, and implementation of training.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Administers the electronic Learning Management and Training Management request system.
- Creates and maintains GMP curricula, and user groups for all supported functional areas and assigns them accordingly.
- Provides reports/queries/metrics as requested from Learning Management System for compliance and supports miscellaneous requests.
- Collaborates with internal IT to provide LMS troubleshooting.
- Recognizes and resolves training discrepancies. Communicates any such occurrence and corrective action to affected personnel.
- Reviews and approves accuracy of documents for training information and updates document effective dates through companies Document Management systems (DMS).
- Manages, schedules, and coordinates training for GMP courses.
- Organizes and prepares training course materials such as handouts, supplies and visual materials.
- Amends and revises materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur.
- Uploads training scores as appropriate into LMS.
- Maintains Curriculum Catalog on all curricula data that is inputted into the LMS to ensure integrity across all users.
- Authors documents regarding LMS processes, policies and training in DMS as necessary.
- Acts as a support fielding questions and issues from internal customers related to the business and systems.
- Files all training documentation (hard copy) and provides general administrative support of department as required.
- Trains new team members and provides one-on-one coaching to LMS learners, management or designee.
- Grant security roles as appropriate.
- Contributes to completion of training system-related objectives as assigned.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.