Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Maintenance Technician consultant on a contract basis.
Summit, NJ/100% onsite
Weekend Shift Schedule- 7pm-7am( Fri, Sat, Sun- 12 hr shift each day)
• Expert knowledge of plumbing and mechanical systems and codes.
• Expert written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Ability to solve basic technical problems.
• Ability to meet schedules and timelines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Basic skills in brazing techniques, welding and other pipe fitting techniques
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes etc
• Ability to adhere to Plumbing Codes.
• Action Oriented
• Decision Making
• Demonstrates Character
• Achieves Results
• Detailed oriented
Min High school Diploma/ GED required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working under minimal direction and guidance and be self-motivated, responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following;
• Respond to Customer requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Respond and operate in accordance to cGMP policies and procedures.
• Inspect, maintain, test, troubleshoot, adjust, repair and/or replace all related plumbing and mechanical fixtures i.e.,
• Domestic water systems, backflow preventers, general and laboratory sanitary systems, general commercial plumbing fixtures, laboratory gas and vacuum distribution systems, water purification systems, steam and condensate systems
• Valves, traps, heat exchangers
• Operational oversite and maintenance of all rotating equipment including:
• Chiller Plants, Air Compressors, Vacuum Systems, Water Purification Distribution Systems
• Operational oversite and maintenance of all pressurized vessels in accordance with local and state regulatory requirements
• Operational oversite and maintenance of environmentally controlled unit including
• Refrigerators, Freezers, Incubators, Cryo Freezers
• Knowledge of chiller plant operations
• Perform general and preventative maintenance
• Inspect and change water system filters, gaskets.
• Assist in troubleshooting and emergency situations.
• Complete necessary paperwork, i.e, Log Books, Work Tickets, PM Documentation in
accordance with cGMP good documentation practices.
• Demonstrate skill and care in the use of tools and materials used within plumbing/mechanical trades
• Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Train colleagues as necessary.
• Work with internal and external partners. Provide cGMP oversight of external vendors to ensure they are operating within the cGMP policies and procedures of the area
• Other duties as assigned