Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Manufacturing Associate on a contract basis.
Bothell, WA – 100% on-site
- The primary focus of the Manufacturing Associate I role will be cellular therapeutic manufacturing at JuMP during process transfers, routine production, and technology improvements.
- Bachelors degree and 1 year of experience.
- Helping to establish the JuMP manufacturing operations and completing production assignments with a high quality and timely output.
- Performing patient process unit operations
- Support operations described in standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Completing documentation required by process transfer protocols, validation protocols, standard operating procedures, and batch records.
Pay Range: $24.71-$25.24/hr