Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Material Handler, on a contract basis.
Summit, NJ – 100% on site
- Manages material needs/requirements for CAR-T production per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in controlled and/or classified environments under the supervision of Warehousing Operations Management.
- Material Handlers must adhere to regulatory requirements while performing job functions. Job duties are performed within a team according to an assigned, production shift schedule. Communication of production deviations and assistance with quality investigations are required, as applicable.
- Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- General understanding of cGMPs.
- Technical writing capability.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Inventory control and/or management.
- Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry, medical or clinical practices is a plus.
- Bachelors degree
- OR Associate/ Medical Technical degree and 1 year of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- OR High School diploma/GED and 2 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- Performs inventory control: cycle counts, material stocking, scrapping, at a minimum.
- Manages material expiry, allocation, kitting, and maintains material condition requirements.
- Quantifies and maintains materials in production dispensary.
- Performed apheresis receipt of incoming raw materials and prepares final product shipments for couriers.
- Maintains timing according to the production schedule to ensure on-time logistics.
- Records material handling data and information in a clear, concise, format according to proper GDPs.
- Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete warehousing tasks required by shift schedule.
- Must be able to work in an environment with blood derived components.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Available to work OT when business requires.
- Flexible to work across both Summit and Warren NJ sites.
- Willing to work staggered day shift hours.