Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Material Operations Technical Writer consultant on a contract basis.
East Syracuse, NY
Material Operations Technical Writer
• High school diploma
• Understand of cGMP and regulatory agency requirements.
• Ability to adhere to written instruction, verify data, perform minor mathematics equations with instruction and accurately document results to perform work safely and compliantly.
• Ability to collaborate with teammates to execute scheduled work safely and compliantly.
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
• Understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• Strong computer skills and be proficient in the flowing programs: Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Author and revise Material Operations documentation.
• Implement change controls.
• Seek out processes inefficiencies and implement solutions.
• Support project validation.
• Periodic review of documentation.
• Develop and execute Material Operations training content.
• Achieve and maintain proficiency of above responsibilities through training.
• Interact cross functional on site and build relations.
• Execute corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
Pay Range: $19-20