Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Payroll Specialist on a contract basis.
Tampa, FL (Remote Working Model)
This role ensures accurate and timely delivery of the payroll services compliant with the organization and legal requirements; manage vendor relationships; respond to the payroll operations queries.
- Understanding of compliance regulations and labor standards.
- Excellent Excel skills including vlook up and pivot table knowledge.
- Experience processing payrolls for populations of 10,000 minimum in multi-state work environment.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years Payroll relevant business experience including experience with time and attendance.
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment and with a third party service provider.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Payroll, Payroll Tax, and Payroll Accounting and related end to end processes.
- Strong SAP Payroll technical expertise (preferably on Version 7.0) including integration points with Organizational Management and Personnel Administration. ADP GlobalView experience is a plus.
- Experience with automated time and attendance systems preferably Kronos and Workday Time.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) is preferred.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Knowledge and experience using Workday Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Knowledge and experience using ServiceNow Case Management
- Implement processes related to payroll delivery.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify process improvement.
- Provide Tier 2 (detailed) support to inquiries related to payroll.
- Collaborate with Savings Plan & Benefits team to understand the savings and benefits calculations and the impact on payroll calculation.
- Coordinate with Outsourced Service Provider regarding all policies, programs and processes related to payroll.
- Work with the company HR Service Delivery Team to ensure service provider is achieving Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Assess the delivery impact of any HR Management Policy changes, regulatory or compliance changes may have on the service provider and company Payroll operations.
- Analyze data to perform master data entry into the payroll system.
- Communicate effectively with the payroll provider to complete payroll activities and resolve situations timely.
- Interface with Total Rewards Center of Excellence (COE) to identify and address any administrative needs related to global compensation and benefit programs. Leverage expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices.
- Interface with payroll and benefits vendors, as needed, to ensure compliance with established procedures.