Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Postdoctoral Scientist on a contract basis.
New Brunswick, NJ – 100% on-site
- The postdboctoral position is a research position in an industrial setting with the opportunity to collaborate across multiple disciplines that is afforded by a large biopharmaceutical company such as our Cell Line Development, Omics and Molecular Analytics groups. You will be encouraged to present and publish your findings.
- With a commitment to continuous improvement, a Postdoctoral position in the Cell Line Development Group is open to work on understanding and developing new technology. The areas available for research include establishment and testing of new engineered host cell lines, and requires a thorough understanding of the performance capabilities of our base CHO cell substrate. The appointment is for two years providing appropriate progress occurs in the first year. The fellow will design, lead the scientific strategy and execute proof of concept of new technologies aimed to be incorporated into the current Cell Line Development workflow. Interested candidates who will have their PhD before the start of this postdoctoral fellowship are encouraged to submit a research proposal related to this opportunity that is a maximum of 1 page, along with their resume. A strong cell biology and molecular cell engineering background is needed for success although other backgrounds will be considered depending on your research proposal.
- PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related discipline.
- Scientific excellence, creative problem-solving skills, effective oral and written communication capabilities
- Maintain and work in a safe environment.
- Develop, lead and carry out research strategy to improve CLD technology or its understanding.
- Work collaboratively within Company and with external parties.
- Present and publish data at internal and public forums.
- Maintain proper documentation of all research.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.