Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Process Engineer consultant on a contract basis.
Job Title: Contingent Worker – Process Engineer, Cell Therapy Manufacturing
Department: Cell Therapy Supply Chain
Location: New Jersey
• Identify and analyze business needs, conduct requirements gather, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process changes.
• Develop gap analysis with leaders and identify improvement opportunities and initiatives.
• Work independently to own the creation and management of network process maps.
• Collaborates with subject matter experts from across the business to design, establish and maintain foundational data pipelines. Works with other functions to develop business facing reports and dashboards.
• Create impact assessments and analyze the ROI for system enhancements.
• Identify training gaps and create training opportunities when needed.
• Adhere to practices that improve operational efficiency via expanded communications with key process constituencies including IT, Finance and Supply Chain.
• Act as a community expert for manufacturing and supply chain processes and their execution in systems.
• Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
• Execute the elements of Business Process Management (BPM) strategy and business process road map for the Cell Therapy manufacturing network
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or engineering.
• Advanced business process analysis knowledge.
• Familiar with Six Sigma practices.
• Strong problem solving with leadership capabilities and business acumen.
• 5+ years of operations work experience required, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, or other GXP environments
• This position requires a self-starter who can initiate conversation and solicit participation.
• Proven ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and unexpected events while maintaining a positive work attitude.
• Interpersonal and facilitation skills are necessary to interface with and influence all levels of the organization.
• Familiarity with process mapping software such as Visio is highly desired
• Experience with developing metrics and dashboards.
• Experience in Cell Therapy Vein to Vein processes specifically Order Management, Order To Cash and Manufacturing Site Scheduling highly desirable.