Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Production Manager on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ – 50 % on-site
- The Production Manager is a critical matrix team partner for the Brand and Omni Channel Planning teams, seeking to create a versatile partner for the marketing campaign management and execution of marketing assets. Working across Digital and Print materials for a Brand book of work or a particular therapeutic area or franchise, this role will be a key function to the overall company operational process.
- The Production Role is responsible for budget managing on production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand and engagement strategy plans for the upcoming year, ensures tactical campaigns aligned with the strategy are carried through and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content module approval and tactical activity calendar updates. This role acts as champion for derivative content within marketing material; owning the asset through creation, MLR review, and execution in working in partnership with production vendor, overseeing projects and ensuring deadlines are met.
- This role works directly with internal and external matrix partners on all marketing assets to support the ongoing optimization of company operational models.
- Bachelors degree.
- Campaign marketing.
- 3 years in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization.
- 2 years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience.
- 2 years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but ideal).
- Familiarity with Agile Principles.
- Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making.
- Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates, content management systems, workflows.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to fast-paced settings.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit communications and presentations where needed.
- Solution-orientated minded and process improvement driven.
- Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements forward, leads by example.
- Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management.
- Experience in inventory management; understanding reporting logistics and KPI data.
- P&L or knowledge of Budget Management required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with all pharma marketing and launch scenarios, a plus.
- Manages the production budgeting for a book of work for a series of brands or Therapeutic area – provides the Production Management Lead with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution, reconciles on monthly basis. Provides forecasting at year end to the brand team during next years brand planning discussions.
- Cross-collaborates on the content planning timing to execute required campaigns.
- Collaborates with Capability Leads, IT, and Engagement Planner to schedule resources and plan executions.
- Attending MLR (live or offline) as champion/owner of project to address medical, legal, and regulatory conversations in real time as it adheres to marketing asset.
- Championing/owning derivative marketing assets from conception (creation) to execution (fulfillment).
- Tracks 8 stages of cycle of campaigns and coordinates across the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged.
- Learns to understand brand and/or Therapeutic Area guidelines and attributes them to how they function in the targeted marketing space.
- Is aware of KPIs and is informed of campaign analytics with Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content performance to prepare for course corrections and enhancements.
- Performs QA and spot checking across marketing materials for both digital and print.
- Attends status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area with matrix participants to ensure deadlines are being adhered to.
- Will learn Tools used to support project management, workflow, timelines, finances, etc. and inform improvements needed and in some cases lead a project with IT.