Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Project Coordinator on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ – 50% on-site
- Bachelors degree in life sciences, technical discipline, or allied business function.
- One year experience in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry experience.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with document management systems such as Veeva platforms (Vault, CRM, CARA, PRISM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms.
- Publications tracking and planning: Responsible for tracking congress and manuscript publications ensuring adherence to internal deadlines.
- Maintain internal planning Drive transparency of the medical evidence generation Medical Evidence Generation (MEG) congress disclosures.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Partner with cross-functional team members to execute the integrated congress disclosure planning.
- Compliance: Proficient in industry regulations and guidelines relevant to congresses.
- Timeline Management: Coordinate review and ongoing communication with cross-functional teams (Global Development, Worldwide Medical, Scientific Communications, Congress planning teams) to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Stakeholder Communication: Maintain clear communication with key stakeholders, providing regular updates on progress and addressing concerns and changes.
- Project Management: In addition to the core responsibilities outlined above, this role will also play a pivotal role in supporting various project management needs across divergent functions.