Our client, a leading manufacturer, marketer, and seller of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care product company is hiring a Project Coordinator with experience with SAP, hardware/software support, and upgrade initiatives.
Bristol, PA. Hybrid role, strong preference for candidates open to going onsite 3-4 times per week.
Understands business processes, process analysis/management, and their related IT requirements. Drives the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes and IT solutions via development of business and functional requirements. Manages process conformance and compliance as appropriate (e.g. SOX). May include development and delivery of documentation and training material.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Analyzes requirements from the business; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writes specifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Engages the Team in the Vision: Provides clarity to each team member on their role in achieving
the vision, strategy, and goals.
• Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
• Functional knowledge of ERP modules and functionalities (e.g. SAP, Cornerstone).
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited universities with strong academic records.
Pay Rate: $25 – $38 hr.