Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Project Manager-Business Capability on a contract basis.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field with 4 years’ experience in the health care, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with current software engineering methodologies, such as Agile, source control, project management and issue tracking.
- Must thrive in a complex, dynamic environment while adapting to dynamically changing priorities.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Should have technical experience in visualizing scientific data with tools like Spotfire, Tableau, R Shiny, and/or at least basic software development proficiency with at least one programming language like Python, Java, R, SQL, etc.
- Assist the Product Owner in developing detailed project plans, including schedule, budget, outlining duties of team members, identifying project goals, and setting project timelines.
- Monitor the platform objectives to ensure the project remains on track, meets objectives, stays under budget, and develops according to plan.
- Document project results and report or communicate them to the appropriate parties.
- Coordinate with internal groups and external vendors to implement new release updates, develop and deploy new or improved protocols and templates.
- Maintain and evolve the data governance structure made up of a defined organizational model with policies, master plan, mobilization, implementation & operational guidelines & procedures.
- Provide end user support on data management and search using existing template and forms, as well as assisting with onboarding of new users.