Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Quality Control Technician on a contract basis.
Devens, MA – 100% on site
- The QC Analyst is responsible for supporting Quality Control analytical testing of Incoming Raw Materials. This includes in-house testing and sending out samples to contract testing labs. Some of the testing methods performed in house are HPLC/UPLC, Conductivity, OSMO, Titration, Melting Point and various other techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Science.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in a regulated environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Hands-on experience with various bioanalytical techniques including ELISA, qPCR and FACS.
- Ability to accurately and completely understand, follow, interpret and apply Global Regulatory and cGMP requirements.
- Problem-solving ability/mentality, technically adept and logical.
- Ability to set priorities and manage timelines.
- Ability to work with management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, department management and cross-functional peers.
- Perform testing of incoming Raw Materials.
- Utilize scientific principles to assist in analytical testing methods and the proper use of laboratory equipment.
- Anticipate and troubleshoot problems.
- Complete all work in a timely manner.
- Work and communicate effectively within the team to ensure timelines are met.
- Perform peer review of testing data.
- Review all data in accordance with applicable procedures and cGMP requirements.
- Apply technical knowledge and abilities to ensure all testing is performed in a compliant manner.
- Communicate effectively with peers, and demonstrate teamwork, with regards to results of review and corrections required.
- Document training per procedural and cGMP requirements.
- Support document revision, project, CAPA, and investigation/deviation related tasks.
- Communicate effectively with management regarding task completion, roadblocks, and needs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.