Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Regulatory Officer on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- The Capital Planning Review Team (CPRT) is mandated by the Capital Committee and Board of Directors to lead the holistic independent review and challenge of the capital planning process across the capital planning continuum. The team sits in the Finance organization as part of the overall Independent Risk Management function. Key objectives are to establish a centralized and consistent framework for independent review and challenge, enable an end-to-end perspective within and across workstreams, and increase transparency of methodologies, processes, governance and results.
- Perform effective challenge on capital planning related activities.
- Attend and provide review and challenge during walkthrough sessions.
- Attend model overlay sessions.
- Prepare review and challenge templates and submit to CPRG Governance team.
- Present observations and results of the review and challenge of the workstream during CPRGs preliminary and final sessions.
- Pay range is $83-$107 per hour.
- 5+ years of overall work experience in the banking industry, regulatory body or top tier consulting
- Progressive experience in Capital Planning / Adequacy Process including related governance and audit experience
- Proficient with relevant Capital regulatory requirements and guidance including SR 15-18
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Proactive self-starter and strong project management mindset
- Recovery and Resolution Planning experience preferred
- Alternatively experience in Capital Planning
- Internal Audit Experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Additional finance focused education or certification (CFA, CPA, FRM) beneficial