Our client, a leading hospitality company, is hiring a Salesforce/Senior Product Owner on a long-term contract basis.
Salesforce/Senior Product Owner
Company has over a dozen Salesforce orgs. This position will help deploy and stabilize a new Net Zero Cloud org. This tool will be used to measure and report on progress towards aligning to our climate mitigation targets with the most ambitious aims of the Paris Agreement and to what science dictates is necessary to reduce the destructive impacts of climate change on human society and nature: to reach net-zero global emissions by 2050. In this role the candidate will incorporate feature request in the product roadmap; groom and prioritize the product backlog; develop user stories and define acceptance criteria. Additionally, this role will assume responsibility for hands on Salesforce administrative task for the deployed product as a part of a small durable support team.
Must Have Top Skills: Hands on Salesforce Admin skills, communication and presentation skills, Roadmap development and backlog grooming, meeting facilitation.
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certification.
- 4+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration to include:
- Configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports.
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge.
- Sandbox environment management.
- 4+ years of work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management which include the following:
- Incorporating feature requests into product roadmap.
- Grooming and prioritizing backlogs.
- Converting roadmap features into smaller stories and acceptance criteria.
- Analyzing preferences and requests of end users.
- Communicate and validate features and requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e., SAFe, Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- Demonstrated communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time.
- 3+ years creating and delivering presentations, PowerPoint decks, and project plans.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Active in the Salesforce community.
- Experience with Salesforce Net Zero Cloud.
- Experience with ESG programs in a corporate environment, including working with reporting and ratings frameworks.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Git, JIRA, Jenkins and Dynatrace.
- Ability to align change management strategies with product development/deployments.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, matrixed, complex, fast paced environment.
Pay Rate: $40 – $55/hr.