Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a SAP Master Data Analyst on a contract basis.
Devens, MA– 100% on-site for the first 4-6 weeks for training, then hybrid.
- This position will be responsible for establishing and following policies and procedures that ensure accurate and timely administration of Master Data in SAP. They will support the enterprise data operation business team and serve as a key data custodian for GMS Operations. They will support data entry and audit accuracy requirements of Supply Chain, Procurement, Operations, Logistics, Finance, Sales/Operations and Quality Assurance groups.
- This position enters and maintains key data according to policy, procedures and templates defined for SAP master data maintenance. This position works cross functionally with members of several different departments in multiple locations including Finance, Quality, Operations, Planning, Distribution, Customer Service and Procurement.
- Ensure Master Data is entered and maintained with accuracy and integrity.
- Define/Maintain SAP master data templates.
- Perform routine data cleansing operations.
- Monthly/Quarterly review of master data with functional groups.
- Coordinates Master Data activities with functional groups.
- Entry and maintenance activities for the following Master Data elements (including but not limited to):
- Material Master
- Bills of Materials
- Customer Master
- Customer Contracts
- Vendor Master
- General Ledger
- Cost Center