Our client, a leading financial services company, is hiring a Scrum Master on a long-term contract basis.
Warren, NJ (3 days a week in the office is mandatory)
Scrum Master (Safe Agile) – responsible for overseeing software development teams and working under the agile methodology. Needs to have proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Act as a leader to Software Development Teams.
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products.
- Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members.
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via the Agile Method.
- Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team.
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners.
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery.
- Release Train Engineer (RTE) experience.
- Scaled Agile rollout at Enterprise level experience.
- Coach teams and management towards adopting an Agile Mindset.
- Deliver training to new Scrum & Kanban Teams.
- Safe Agile Certification required.
- Coming from a tech background is preferred.