Our client, a leading healthcare company, is hiring a Senior Applications Analyst (OTTR and FERT) on a contract basis.
Specifically looking for FERT and Human Reproduction and Embryology applications/clinical workflow experience.
Under the Ambulatory team support OTTR (registry application) careDX is the vendor and FERT EMR (redshift is the vendor). SME domain expert, working with vendors, will be the liaison to the business, understanding requirement, deliver IT process.
Optimization and enhancements – will support high level L3 calls.
OTTR and FERT (highly preferred) Team will consider one or the other.
OTTR and FERT are difficult to find, other alternative and other Fertility and Embryology EMR’s would be consider.
Description: The combined OTTR and FERT Senior Applications Analyst works under the direction of the Ambulatory Manager or team lead(s) to provide day-to-day operational support, ongoing maintenance and configuration of the OTTR and FERT applications for Transplant Surgery and REI Service Lines. The Senior App Analyst works independently on major initiatives which align with the business goals and objectives.
• Work to provide technical application solutions to meet the client needs.
• Collaborate with project manager, analysts, and management to meet implementation project timelines.
• Possess senior level knowledge of application and integration.
• Ensure application changes and enhancements meet the technical specifications and adhere to all change control policies.
• Serve as a representative for OTTR and FERT application assigned projects, leading all application efforts and coordination.
• Provide support for the applications as determined in the support matrix.
• Provide Tier II application support to NSLIJ physicians and staff using the OTTR & FERT applications.
• Follow the incident management and problem management processes per the defined support SLA.
• Communicate with end users of the OTTR & FERT applications to understand issues encountered and develop solutions.
• Participate and provide support for enterprise initiatives, such as system upgrades, new integrations, and the configuration of new functionality.
• Participate in the analysis and design of system enhancements.
• Create documentation for system configuration and workflows.
• Write and execute test plans for unit, functional, and integrated testing as required including plans used for interfaces, system enhancements, workflows, and system upgrades.
• Contribute to the analysis, design, configuration, build, testing, and application administration as needed.
• Follow and enforce change management processes for all environment changes.
• Create and maintain documentation on all activities, project specifications, and maintain Disaster Recovery documentation as needed.
• Perform systems administration activities in the such as: new user setup, workspace configurations, role setup, e-prescribing enrollment, etc., where applicable.
• Provide support as needed during the implementation of new facilities, and provide on-going systems and operational support for each facility.
• Liaison with the third party vendors as needed for support and implementations.
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation for Production Support.
Academic and professional qualifications: BA or BS preferred or other relevant combination of training and expertise.
Experience: Minimum 5 years extensive experience in providing technical support and maintenance.
• Experience in clinical implementations, specifically with Organ Transplant tracking systems and/or Fertility and Embryology EMR applications. CareDx OTTR applications and/or Redshift’s FERT applications experience highly desired and is a plus.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Independent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work appropriately.
• Integrity and highly professional, personal, and ethical standards.
• Ability to fulfill the requirements of On Call rotation.
Pay Rate: $50 – $80/hr.